Mental Health at Work 101 Training
Build an understanding around the basics of mental health and how it arises in the workplace.
Learn the basic framework for what is meant by “mental health at work”, what can affect our mental health at work, how we may be affected, and ways to recognize and identify mental health decline in yourself and others.
What You’ll Learn
- Explore how mental health is a spectrum
- Identify the different stressors and components that may impact a person’s individual mental health system
- Assess potential indicators of a person experiencing a mental health challenge
- Utilize basic resilience strategies and tools for supporting mental health at work for yourself and others
Course Format and Environment
- Self-paced interactive eLearning course
- Definitions, activities, case studies
- Shareable certificate of completion
Who Should Attend
Mental Health at Work 101 is an introductory eCourse that teaches the fundamentals of mental health and how to address it at work. This course is useful for all employees.
No degree or experience required.
Certificate Program Requirements
Self-paced pre-course evaluation and Introductory Section - Mental Health at Work - 101 through the Welligence LMS